TaylorMade Project (a) Golf Ballview other products
Since it was first launched in 2014, the Project (a) ball has been delivering tour-level performance to competitive amateurs who want to produce more spin on short iron shots and around the greens. For this 2018 evolution it maintains those characteristics, but it's now significantly longer than before.
Key features and benefits include:
- Multi-layer ball aimed at the competitive amateur player
- Lower compression helps slower swinging players generate more spin
- Dual-Distance core has larger inner core for less spin and more distance
- Stiffer outer core helps pinch the cover with the face to boost spin
- Soft Tech urethane cover delivers great feel with excellent durability
- Same aerodynamic dimple pattern as TP5 for distance with control
This ball is a great option if you want to create more spin or save a few pennies, so do come into the store and try it out for yourself.